How do we create such effective learning?
We call it the ‘Novita Way’:
- We don’t assume the learner knows why he or she is learning–we tell them.
- We tell stories with relevant scenarios.
- We are prudent. Not everything is “can’t miss learning”.
- We are concise. We don’t say in 10 words what can be said in 6.
Learners should be active participants in the learning:
- We don’t just present information, but “lead the learner to discover it”.
- We help the learner “make the connection” by applying the knowledge to his world.
- We focus on fewer concepts rather than more detail.
- We know a learner more easily digests bite sizes of information.
- We “brand” the learning to match the organization.
- We choose imagery that is worth a thousand words.
- We create a logical flow and then give the learner control.
- Steve Jobs said it best… “It takes a lot of hard work to make things simple.”