Mergers & Acquisitions Employee Integration Solutions
A merger brings about heightened levels of anxiety and job insecurity, whether real or perceived.
- There are new systems, information and processes to learn.
- Unfamiliar leadership.
- Different compensation and benefits plan.
- Changes, changes and more changes.
In such a state, performance suffers. We call this the “M&A Employee Productivity Gap”.
Recent research suggests that “merged” employees have low commitment to the new organization within the first three to six months, leading to reduced productivity and poor financial performance.
Closing the M&A Employee Productivity Gap
The successful merger of large numbers of employees requires:
- Integration of departments and people.
- Education on new resources and tools.
- Assimilation of processes.
- Enculturation of mission and principles.
Novita’s Employee Integration Services go beyond organizational design and communications planning.
Even if you’ve done your due diligence, employees of a merger have hundreds of questions. Each one that goes unaddressed compromises productivity:
- What is the history of my new company? What are our products? Who is our CEO?
- Do we have a new Internet? A new help desk? Nothing is where it should be.
- How will my manager handle all these new and possibly disgruntled employees?
- How come we do things differently now? We had our own process.
- Who’s sitting next to me? Why is he dressed more formally?
We offer the following services…
- Training Needs Analysis
- Content Development
- Process Development
- Instructional Design & Development
- Writing / editing / proofreading / translation
- Graphical User Interface (GUI)
- Web Programming
- Video / Audio script Writing
- Video / Audio Production
- Curriculum design
- E-learning Computer & Web Based Training
- Instructor-led classes:
- Participant Guide
- Instructor Guide & Slides
- Train the Trainer Workshop & Guide
- Systems/ERP Training & Technical User Manual
- Company Handbooks
- Job Aids
- Online Tutorials
- Creative Simulations & Role Plays
- Online Bulletin Boards
- Operations Manuals
- Executive speeches