Franchise Training Solutions
Protecting your Brand While Building your Future
What makes you successful as a franchise is not only the products or services you offer but the way you do business. Successfully training a new franchisee protects your brand, which is the essence of any profitable franchise.
Our solutions are unique – That doesn’t mean we choose pretty colors or that a juggler will be in the class. It means we’ll know your situation and employees so well, each one will think the class was made just for him or her… because it was!
Having an Effective Franchise Training Program serves many needs:
- Acts as the foundation for your processes and systems.
- Builds brand, compliance, consistency and best practices.
- Attracts new franchisees and is an important marketing tool.
- Provides financial stability and increased predictability in reporting and measures.
- Supports and helps create growth.
Novita’s New Franchise Training Services address the needs of the franchisee and the goals of the franchisor. Few franchisees have all the skills and experience needed, and each is different.
- Is comprehensive and structured, yet flexible—allowing for the individual to flourish.
- Minds the details; accounting for the plethora of complex needs that a franchise faces, from products and capitalization, to legal compliance and marketing, as well as employee staffing and development.
- Is a blended-delivery approach of manuals and guides, group and individual instruction, coaching and mentoring, while using the latest learning methods and media.
- Leverages and shares the knowledge of other successful franchisees.
- Creates an immediate financial return while nurturing development over time.
We offer the following services…
- Training Needs Analysis
- Content Development
- Process Development
- Instructional Design & Development
- Writing / editing / proofreading / translation
- Graphical User Interface (GUI)
- Web Programming
- Video / Audio script Writing
- Video / Audio Production
- Curriculum design
- E-learning Computer & Web Based Training
- Instructor-led classes:
- Participant Guide
- Instructor Guide & Slides
- Train the Trainer Workshop & Guide
- Systems/ERP Training & Technical User Manual
- Company Handbooks
- Job Aids
- Online Tutorials
- Creative Simulations & Role Plays
- Online Bulletin Boards
- Operations Manuals
- Executive speeches